We offer 3 training options to complete your training.
1.RSV or Remote Skills Verification which combines online training + live virtual skills.
- Participants receive email with two (2) links. 1st link is to begin the online training. 2nd link is to schedule your Live Virtual Practical Skills session.
- You MUST complete the online portion prior to your skills session.
- You should schedule your skills session as soon as possible, since delivery of manikins and supplies takes approximately 5-10 days.
2. Blended Learning combines online training + In-person skills.
- Participants will receive online training link via email.
- In-person skills session can be scheduled through our calendar ( if Available). Our support staff will contact you via email to schedule or confirm your preferred date and time.
- We have multiple skills sessions available M-F 9:00AM – 7:00PM
3. Classroom – a traditional all in-person training.
The certification you choose will depend on your employer, state and city requirements and your position to name a few. We offer 3 training certification to choose from. The American Heart Association, the American Safety and Health Institute, and the American Red Cross. We will be happy to assist you in choosing the right certification, give us a call or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample BLS Classroom Outline
Lesson 1: Course Introduction
Lesson 2: 1-Rescuer Adult BLS
Part 1: Adult Chains of Survival
Part 2: Scene Safety, Assessment, and Adult Compressions
Part 3: Pocket Mask
Part 4: 1-Rescuer Adult BLS
Lesson 3: AED and Bag-Mask Device
Part 1: AED
Part 2: Bag-Mask Device
Lesson 4: 2-Rescuer Adult BLS
Lesson 5: Special Considerations
Part 1: Mouth-to-Mouth Breaths
Part 2: Rescue Breathing
Part 3: Breaths With an Advanced Airway
Part 4: Opioid-Associated Life-Threatening Emergency
Part 5: Maternal Cardiac Arrest
Lesson 6: High-Performance Teams
Part 1: Team Dynamics
Part 2: High-Performance Teams
Part 3: High-Performance Teams Activity (Optional)
Lesson 6A: Local Protocols Discussion (Optional)
Lesson 7: Child BLS
Part 1: Pediatric Chains of Survival
Part 2: Child BLS
Part 3: 2-Rescuer Child CPR
Lesson 8: Infant BLS
Part 1: Infant BLS
Part 2: Infant Compressions
Part 3: Bag-Mask Device for Infants
Part 4: 2-Rescuer Infant CPR
Part 5: AED for Infants and Children Less Than 8 Years of Age
Lesson 9: Relief of Choking
Part 1: Adult and Child Choking
Part 2: Infant Choking
Lesson 10: Conclusion
Lesson 11: Skills Test
Part 1: Adult CPR and AED Skills Test
Part 2: Infant CPR Skills Test
Lesson 12: Exam
Lesson 13: Remediation
Part 1: Skills Testing Remediation
Part 2: Exam Remediation
BLS or Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, is a course designed for those in the medical field or studying to enter the medical field. BLS is a more advanced level of CPR/AED. No pre-requisite is needed to register for a BLS course. Many medical facilities will require and AHA certification, while others will accept ARC and ASHI certification. If you are unsure, give us a call , we are happy to help.
- RSV: Online (1.5 hrs.) + In-person virtual skills (30 min-1 hr.)
- Blended Learning: Online (1.5 hrs.) + In-person skills (1 Hr.)
- Classroom: (3 hrs.)